Shaoxing, China, December 8, 2019 – Paola Egonu reigned as Most Valuable Player of the 2019 FIVB Volleyball Women’s Club World Championship after her team Imoco Volley Conegliano took the 2019 title on Sunday evening at the Shaoxing Olympic Sports Centre.
Egonu scored a total of 33 points in Imoco Volley Conegliano’s 3-1 (22-25, 25-14, 25-19, 25-21) win over Eczacibasi VitrA Istanbul, concluding the tournament with a total of 119 points (107 attacks, five blocks and seven aces).
2019 FIVB Volleyball Women’s Club World Championship Dream Team
• Outside hitters: Kim Yeon-koung (Eczacibasi VitrA Istanbul), Kimberly Hill (Imoco Volley Conegliano)
• Middle blockers: Zehra Gunes (Vakifbank Istanbul), Robin De Kruijf (Imoco Volley Conegliano)
• Libero: Simge Sebnem Akoz (Eczacibasi VitrA Istanbul)
• Setter: Joanna Wolosz (Imoco Volley Conegliano)
• Opposite: Isabelle Haak (Vakifbank Istanbul)
• MVP: Paola Egonu (Imoco Volley Conegliano)