France's Kevin Le Roux (number 10) is the man to beat in blocking at the 2018 FIVB Volleyball Nations League finals, jointly holding the record so far in the competition of most stuffs (7) in a single match.
Lille, France, July 4, 2018 - Spectacular records were set in the last couple of months, all through the pools phase of the inaugural 2018 FIVB Volleyball Nations League. But can any of these be matched or broken once the Final Six gets underway shortly in Lille's impressive Stade Pierre-Mauroy? Here's what to look out for over the next few days as action is about to pick up:
• Most points scored in a single match: 37, by Jiang Chuan (China) against France (3-2) on 3 June in Lodz.
• Most blocks in a match (team): 18, by Italy against Korea (2-3) on 16 June in Seoul.
• Most blocks in a match (individual): 7, by Saman Faezi (Iran) against China (3-0) on 8 June in Ufa, Liu Libin (China) against Australia (1-3) on 16 June in Seoul, and Kevin Le Roux (France) against Brazil (3-0) on 16 June in Varna.
• Most aces in a match (team): 14, by Italy against Brazil (3-2) on 26 May in Kraljevo.
• Most aces in a match (individual): 6, by Lincoln Williams (Australia) against Russia (1-3) on 1 June in Sofia, Graham Vigrass (Canada) against Bulgaria (0-3) on 16 June in Varna, and Igor Philippov (Russia) against USA on 23 June in Modena.
• Longest match: 2:31, Australia v China (3-1) on 16 June in Seoul.
• Longest set: 0:47, Australia v China (3-1) 2nd set (41-39) on 16 June in Seoul.
• Longest tie-break: 0:26, Brazil v USA (20-18) on 3 June in Goiania.
• Quickest match: 1:12, France v Korea (3-0) on 8 June in Aix-en-Provence.
• Quickest set: 0:21, France v Iran (3-1) 4th set (25-17) on 25 May in Rouen, and France v China (2-3) 1st set (25-16) on 3 June in Lodz.
• Quickest tie-break: 0:13, Argentina v Iran (9-15) on 9 June in San Juan.
• Highest-scoring match: 234 points, Australia v China 3-1 (25-27, 41-39, 29-27, 25-21) on 16 June in Seoul.
• Highest-scoring set: 41-39, 2nd set Australia v China (3-1) on 16 June in Seoul.
• Highest-scoring tie-break: 2018, Brazil v USA on 3 June in Goiania.
• Lowest-scoring match: 126 points, France v Russia (3-0) on 24 June in Modena.• Lowest-scoring set:
25-11, 3rd set USA v Korea (3-0) on 1 June in Goiania.• Lowest-scoring tie-break:
15-8, Italy v Brazil on 25 May in Kraljevo.Quick links: FIVB Volleyball Nations LeagueWebsiteMen's teamsSchedule