Lausanne, Switzerland, June 14, 2018 - The top four teams in the standings go head-to-head, two at a time, as the penultimate Week 4 of the 2018 FIVB Men's Volleyball Nations League gets underway Friday across three continents.
Table leaders Poland at 8-1 are hosted by fourth-placed USA in Chicago, together with Iran and Serbia; while Brazil, also at 8-1 but lacking on set ratio, travel to Varna, where they're up against third-placed France, all hosted by Bulgaria together with Canada.These are the pools for this week:
• Pool 13 in Seoul: Korea, Australia, China, Italy.
• Pool 14 in Ludwigsburg: Germany, Argentna, Japan, Russia.
• Pool 15 in Chicago: USA, Iran, Poland, Serbia.
• Pool 16 in Varna: Bulgaria, Brazil, Canada, France.
Check out the full schedule of Week 4 here
.And here's what to watch out for this week:
• The clash between table leaders Poland and fourth-placed USA in Chicago.
• The battle between second-placed Brazil and third-placed France in Varna.
• The attempts of Russia (in Ludwigsburg) and Serbia (in Chicago) to stay within the qualifying zone.
• The continuing race of China's Chuan Jiang to stay atop the best scorers table.Quick links: FIVB Volleyball Nations LeagueWebsiteMen's teamsSchedule